Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ode to Logan



We went to a family Reunion in Logan this weekend. NO I am not going to tell you about that, because it was of no interest. But I am going to tell you how much we miss Logan. As we were driving out of town, I snapped some shots through the car window. It is just so gorgeous and green there. I love summers in Logan. The canyon is amazing. There are trees and foliage everywhere. The summerfest was going on. It is one of the many fun annual events. They fill a huge park with booths selling art and other things. They have live music and food. We had to hurry home so we didn't get to stop. There are days that I really wish I lived there still. Brett wishes he lived there EVERY day and asks if we can move back daily. If all of you guys (friends and family) moved up there with us, life would be perfect. Look at these shots and tell me you wouldn't love it.

2 comments:

mickiandryan said...

I miss the mountains so much, we have little ones here, they are nothing like the ones at home. I would move to Logan if I could it is so pretty there. We miss you!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD, OR SHOULD I SAY THANKS FOR INVITING ME TO YOUR BLOGEE WORLD! I am so sad that I missed out today at the pool. Actually I am not sad I am pissed! JK

SO . . . . . . when can we do it again. :)