Saturday, October 4, 2008

Is 26 old or young?

My b-day was great! Brett planned a surprise breakfast at IHOP with my girly friends. I was shocked to walk in and see them there. He also had roses and balloons there for me, so sweet! We talked girl talk, it was a great time.


Later in the day, we drove up to Logan to watch USU play BYU in a little football. It was a fun game. I, of course, cheered for my alma mater. They are nothing compared to BYU, but the students have so much school pride. They cheered louder and got so into the game. It made me miss the positive outlook that school always radiates. We got our tickets from Bretts uncle who coaches for BYU, so we were sitting next to all the BYU players families. I got a few bad looks when I would cheer for USU. Brett caught a t-shirt the cheerleaders threw. The crowd around us cheered "Throw it back, Throw it back!" Pressured, he threw it back. I was a bit bummed.

Bretts grandparents, parents, bro in-law and nephew were all there. They cheered for BYU of course







After the game , we went to a friends house. These pictures explain it all.








Or do they?

6 comments:

kennan said...

ummm, so sorry about not being there on your birthday. i totally spaced i had greta's well baby check up that morning and to top it all of my celly broke the night before! anyway, happy birthday bayba! let's get together FOR REALS soon.

loven it! said...

fun birthday!! and 26 is still so young! wait until you hit 30 and you'll think 26 was years ago... ok, so i am guessing that is a fake skunk because who would keep a real one???

Rebecca said...

You look so cute in that picture I love your face! Your birthday breakfast was fun fun. And 26 is old. haha

mickiandryan said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a good one. What's with the sunk? Daxton is getting so big. We miss you guys! Can't wait to See you at Thanksgiving.

Kelli Proctor said...

Its so young, otherwise I would be so old! I am going to be 30 next year! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is so crazy! Glad you had a good one! More celebrating this weekend!

Jillyn said...

Okay why the crap does your friend have a skunk????
Other than that... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and you got to spend it in Logan! (was it Brett's birthday or yours?) Just kidding it sounds like a fun day, good old Logan and USU football games, sigh!