But...we had a lot of fun the next day. We went and rode the Alpine Slide. I had to redeam myself. (When I was a kid, my sisters used to say "putt putt" to me beause I would ride the brakes the hole way down.) This time, I was all about the acceleration! Kyler rode some of the other kid rides. He really liked it. We also did a bit of shopping while we were up there. of course!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
PARK CITY
A few weekends ago, we went up to Park City. You know...one of those free stays if you listen to their sales pitch. Well it was horrible! We took Kyler to their Day care so we could go to Dinner. At dinner they forgot Brett's appetiser and drink. Then our dinner took SO long that we had to ask them to box it up because it was allready time to go pick up kyler. And they boxed up the wrong dessert. We went to get Kyler and they informed us that he threw up. He said he was fine, so we headed to the pool which was closed because someone pooped in it. Kyler was so sad because that is what we had been telling him about all day. So we went to bed, the walls were really thin and we could hear our neighbors and their shower water all night. Kyler tried to walk right out the door in the middle of the night, because they didn't have a lock on the top pf the door. Dax woke up every 2 hours so I slept with him on the most uncomfortable pull out bed ever. It was pretty easy to say NO to the salesman.




But...we had a lot of fun the next day. We went and rode the Alpine Slide. I had to redeam myself. (When I was a kid, my sisters used to say "putt putt" to me beause I would ride the brakes the hole way down.) This time, I was all about the acceleration! Kyler rode some of the other kid rides. He really liked it. We also did a bit of shopping while we were up there. of course!
But...we had a lot of fun the next day. We went and rode the Alpine Slide. I had to redeam myself. (When I was a kid, my sisters used to say "putt putt" to me beause I would ride the brakes the hole way down.) This time, I was all about the acceleration! Kyler rode some of the other kid rides. He really liked it. We also did a bit of shopping while we were up there. of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I miss Park City, I love that place. We miss you guys.
wow I think that trip called for a babysitter. And a wet nurse.
Post a Comment