Saturday, August 23, 2008

Liberty Park


All of you who have kids and have not been to Liberty Park...YOU MUST GO!

We had Kanyon (neighbor) because his mom was in Labor. The boys kept fighting, so I knew I needed to take them to do something FUN. I called my sis, who is so smart and she told me where to go.
This Park has more things for kids than disneyland. (ok, a bit of an exageration) We spent over 4 hours there and the boys were not ready to leave yet. There was still so much they could have done.

First we ate Lunch (which they have there if you want to buy it)
Then they played on the huge play ground

There are some fountains they can run through, but their favorite was the "7 rivers" fountains. Lot's of little streams and waterfalls for them to climb through.


Then we went to see the ducks and rolled down the big hill.

It was a lot of fun

2 comments:

Jillyn said...

Yahoo!!! Your blog rocks!!! I am so sad I have been missing it this whole time!! But glad I am on it now! Can't wait to see you guys! Kyler and Daxton are so big and so cute! We will have to make a weekend out of it!

Rebecca said...

Hey Bannana! Sounds like you had some fun. I have never been there but if you compare it to Disneyland I am there.