Monday, September 22, 2008

Finish the SUMMER with a Bang!

The last few weeks of summer were full of fun. Here are a few things we did.

Almost every day involved playing with the dog and Riding bikes all over the neighborhood with his friends Kanyon, Tasia, Jake and Addie. I can't count how many hours I have sat on the front porch just watching my little boy be so BIG.


THE PARK!!!
Feeding the ducks or making mud pancakes, there is always a lot to do!


THE POOL!
When the pool is just a couple houses away...it is easy to spend many a day or night just hanging out there.



CAMPING!!!
We went to the sawtooth mountain in Idaho and camped with Bretts Parents and his half Brother and his family. It was great to get to know Dean and his cute new family! I love being outdoors. Even if it takes 2 hours for 8 people to set up a tent.


Playing with COUSINS!
My brother and his family came to town, so we got to show them a good time. Liberty Park to ride the carousel, The petting zoo, and the Dinosaur museum. It was one busy weekend. Kyler and Aidan play so well. Even though they only get to see each other like twice a year, they are still such good buddies.





STATE FAIR!!!!
Kyler liked seeing the animals and being with his aunts and uncle. (It was Mica's B-day, happy Birthday Mica!) She is the cute top apple. I got these awsome shades and a new purse. And...YES we tried the fried PB&J, and NO it was not good. Kyler liked the powdered sugar they pt on it. That is what is all over his face.

1 comment:

Jillyn said...

Looks like quite the fun filled summer! I really can't believe how big Zeus is! Do you still have the snow globe Kev made for you?? That was funny!!
It was awesome seeing you guys! And don't worry I still have my 8 dollars worth of candy tucked away in my drawer! Saving it for something special!!