Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Good Old Days

Thank you Autumn for doing this Tag, I removed myself from anything "highschool" after I got out. It is fun to think back about it all.

The Good Ole Days
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes! My hubby Brett! and a couple others; we won't mention any names
2.What kind of car did you drive? Nissan, kingcab pick-up (but I borrowed my parents minivan a lot to fit all my friends inside.)
3.What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?
4. Were you a party animal? No, most parties we went to, we ended up leaving shortly after because the people there were stupid in their choices. My friends and I enjoyed laughing at them though
5. Were you considered a flirt? It depends on who you ask. I think I might have led one or two boys to think I liked them, but most of the time I was just buds with the boys
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? NO! those things were for nerds! (I don't think that anymore)
7. Were you a nerd?I didn't think so..
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes, just Track
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?:Yeah right,for doing what?
10. Can you still sing the fight song?:No, I don't think I ever could. I never had much school spirit.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked Jorgenson (track), Morgan (weights), and My writing teacher (don't remember her name)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Are you kidding? We wouldn't sit there when we had free time. My friends and I always went to a restaurant or to one of our houses.
13. School Mascot?Knights
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Jeff Pearson, and my hubby Brett
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?No, I didn't like it when I was there. I'm happy where I'm at. I would go back just to the Track practices and Meets.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? We had some lame party at the school after, then we left and went to a party at Jamie Brown's(i think)
17. Where did you go senior skip day?Lagoon, doesn't everyone go there?
18. Have you gained weight since then?I hate to admit it, but yes. like 10 lbs but temporarily even more right now since my baby.
19. Who was your prom date?Sophomore=Jace Birchall, Junior=BRETT my hubby, Senior=Bently Folkman
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? If the rest of the Nova's go
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't think you are too cool for school and the social scene. Socializing is fun. That is about it, we had a lot of fun and made good choices

I tag the NOVA 6 (my best friends from highschool)
even you Nicole

3 comments:

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Okay so much to say and such a little amount of space. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING ALOHOMORA ON YOUR SIGHT! that means a lot to me
Second - You sight has changed and is so stinkin cute. it has been a while since i checked out blogs so I hope you didn't do it FOREVER ago and I am just now seeing it :)
thirdly - I miss the Nissa KINGCAB!

thanks for the tag, I will get on that one.

hey are we doing a Halloween party this year? I haven't heard anything and I can't really plan it.. . .

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

One day i will get it done I promise!

Rebecca said...

wow I love it! And eh hem choir was for nerds!! I was in love with choir and totally cool. I will do this tag as soon as I get a minute promise.