Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag
i am: female
I know:a little about a lot of things, but not a lot about one thing in particular
i have: more than i need
i dislike: contention
i miss: playing in the great outdoors
i fear: someone hurting my kids
i hear: REM (gym music)
i smell: sweaty guys (i'm at work)
i usually: am not seen without the kids
i search: ponder and pray (primary song)
i talk: often in a stutter if I am not sure of how I want to word it
i wonder: what it will be like when I am old
i regret: nothing, why do it, if you are going to regret it
i love: Brett and my Family
i care: how others are feeling
i always: sleep, that is the thing I can always make atleast a bit of time for
i worry: about being late, but then we always are anyway
i remember: my password
i believe: in the plan of salvation
i dance: when no one is looking and only to motivate my kids to dance
i sing: lullabyes only
i don't always: do the things I put on the TO DO list
i tag: melisa, Kj, and Micki
i don't like: olives!!!
i enjoy: exercising
i win: not much, unless it is tennis against Brett (not too competitive)
i lose: at nothing, I may not win, but I WILL NOT LOSE
i wish: the day was longer
i like: to eat
i have never: gone skydiving, although I totally want to
i listen: to music that is relaxing
i don't understand: how people can being angry at other people
i can usually be found: picking my fingernails or anything I can
i am scared: of bugs crawling on me
i need: Bretts attention
i forget: appointments lately
i am happy: most of the time, unless I am tired

1 comment:

mickiandryan said...

I MISS YOU!!!!
I WILL GET IT POSTED SOON
LOVE YA MICKI