Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FALL


We went to the Scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving Point last week. It was a lot of fun! We me Nicole and her cute girls there. The kids had a blast jumping and climbing through all the blow up things. They took a rie on the choo choo train. Then we waited in line for over an hour so they could jump on the tramp with bungy harnesses. Kyler is so light that the bungy held him so he could just touch the tramp, so he couldn't get much bounce. Maybe next year will work out better for him, if I feed him a little better. It was a lot of fun, though by the end Kyler and I were both very tired and ready for a nap.

3 comments:

Jillyn said...

What handsome boys! I love to see pics of them!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

dax is getting HUGE! oh me oh my

Rebecca said...

Such a cute picture. I am sad I missed out on that. And yes Daxton is just a growin!