

Then his party was on Saturday at our house. We had 12 kids there to help celebrate. We played games, ate snacks and Cake with Ice Cream. Then they busted open a pinnata to get toys and candy. When it was all over we put in a movie until thier parents came. It was a lot of fun and we really appreciated all his friends that came. It was so fun to see all the kids playing musical chairs and popping balloons, especially to see them go crazy for the pinnata.


5 comments:
fun! sorry we missed it!
wait wait wait . . . . . why wasn't I invited to the birthday party again! I am totally Kylers friend.
Happy Birthday Kyler!! I am so sorry we missed it. Saturday couldn't have been a crazier day which is wierd usually I am at home in my pjs like right now.
Tell Kyler Happy belated Birthday from us!
Hey we have a new blog! go to my old one and you will find a link. We won't be posting on the older one anymore so update you link to the new one!
BYE BYE
Post a Comment