Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Pics

My great friend Lindsey from LSC Studio took our family pictures yesterday. Here are just a few of her great work. There is mor to come. Aren't my boys cute?
















10 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

oh my goodness you guys! I LOVE these! Where were they taken? Or is that top secret! You guys are the cutest!

mickiandryan said...

You guys look so good! Daxton is getting so big! I miss you guys so much! Can't wait for Thanksgiving, see you then

Lovr ya
Micki

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Jana, who took your pictures! They are amazing :) JK, but really they are. pass on to any of your friendlies or ward family members that i took them. get excited get get excited yea! You pictures, I am being so serious right now, I FRICKIN LOVE THEM. I am impressed with Kyler

The Redd Family said...

I love them. You are such a beautiful family. We love you guys and are glad we are neighbors.

kennan said...

so darling. we need to get together, probably soon!

loven it! said...

what a cute family!! love the browns and love kylers face in the bottom one!! so cute!!

Rebecca said...

What a good looking little family! Your pictures turned out soo good. I love the colors.

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

hey you need to check out my websites. our regualr blog - first of all has an amazing little movie that I found on youtube. it hit me in the right spot i guess because i was very inspired and comforted, so watch it. also check out my little ol work blog (where you got your family pictures sneak peek). i have a new movie on there of me in action at my latest photo shoot, it is pretty fun. leave me some love (a fun comment too!)

Leslie said...

Thanks for inviting me!! Your pictures are so cute!! I love your little boys!!

auttelf said...

so cute you guys look great. I love the one of you kissing!!!