Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update on our Normal Lives



I haven't posted for a while. I have been doing Personal Training full time. Brett watches the boys when he can and just started school again. My boys just keep getting bigger older smarter, and cuter!
I have not shown much of daxton lately. Daxton is crawling all over the place and is always happy unless he is hungry. He has always thought he is too old for baby food, so even though he olnly has two bottom teeth, we feed him table food and he loves it! He is now 9 months. He is a big boy. A joy to have around. He is a mamma's boy and get's excited for me to hold him. But he will go to anyone.
We took him sledding/snowshoeing last week. I wore him inside my coat with a baby carrier. For two-three hours he was just a happy camper. Never made a peep. The other kids were crying about every little thing. Look at his cheeks, they were cold and he still was happy. He is so easy!
I just thought this other picture was funny. He looks like those cartoon drawings where the guys big nose hangs over the line.

1 comment:

Becky said...

He is getting so big we really need to get together some time.